Nature's Plus, Dyno-Mins, Zinc, 50 mg, 90 Acid-Resistant Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAP-36671
- UPC Code: 097467366718
- Package Quantity: 90 Acid-Resistant Tablets
2.2 x 2.2 x 3.9 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- The Energy Supplements
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Fortified with Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
- Yeast Free
Nutritional Support for Natural Defenses, Energy Production and Overall Well-Being
Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins Zinc is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Zinc supplies highest quality Phytavail Zinc from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Zinc is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for zinc, including aminoate, picolinate, aspartate and ascorbate, maximize Phytavail Zinc bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc enhances Phytavail Zinc absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (Phytavail Complex - Proprietary blend of soluble plant based minerals, picolinate, aspartate, ascorbate, aminoate, rare earth elements and fructooligosaccharides [from Dahlia inula tuber and Chicory root])||50 mg||333%|