Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Foot Spray, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Essential Care
- Australia's Original
- Original Since 1976
- Deodorizes, Cools, Refreshes
- GMP -Good Manufacturing Processing Assured
For external use only. Use daily on dry feet, especially between toes. Spray into shoes and socks for continued protection.
Water/aqua alcohol, zinc phenolsulfonate, polysorbate 60, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, triethyl citrate, fragrance/parfum camphor, menthol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, eugenol, limonene, linalool.
Caution: Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store below 86ºF/30°C.
Product not tested on animals
feels refreshing and dries quick. good product.
Smells good, but doesn't really remove the smell from my feet
Posted by Reviewer2740421 on Jan 27, 2012
Tried to use this to cover up the odour on my feet, but the smell is still there after a while. I guess the product is only good for a while only. Have to keep spraying to cover up the odour.
Tea Tree forever!
Posted by proteuss on Jan 25, 2012
Good foot spray. I took it again because I like everything containing Tea Tree essence:)
Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Jun 24, 2011
I haven't noticed any difference but maybe there is some. Very strong medicine like smell