Nature's Way, Garlicin, Cardio, Odor Free, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- SmartRelease Garlic with High Allicin Potential
- Dietary Supplement
Using a proprietary enteric-coating, Garlicin tablets are protected from stomach acid. Once in the intestinal fluid, Garlicin tablets completely disintegrate in about 45 minutes providing maximum allicin release.
- Stomach Acid Protection
- Intestinal Release
- High Allicin Potential
Clinical studies have shown cardiovascular benefits of garlic with high allicin potential.
- Garlicin is made from a superior garlic powder for maximum allinase activity.
- SmartRelease tablets protect the allinase enzyme necessary for allicin production.
- Intestinal Disintegration provides an environment best suited for maximum allicin release.
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet three times daily with meals. Do not chew or crush.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, silica, sodium alginate, vegetable glycerin, fractionated coconut oil
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
The bottle inside is double safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and a printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Garlic powder (bulb) releasing 3200 mcg allicin||350 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Have had consistent positive results when taking this form of garlic for various illnesses. Seems to be due to the enteric coating on the processed garlic in the tablet. Another 'non-enteric coated' garlic capsule brand (Now) totally failed to help with a bad sinus/lung infection, which 'Garlicin' helped clear up.
Nature's Way, Garlicin
Posted by 5267306465320271209 on Mar 16, 2016
Have been using this product for many years. Has been keeping Cholesterol numbers done. Good product.
Taking it for SIBO
Posted by Reviewer3251197 on Feb 23, 2016
Gave my diarrhea ,could not take it anymore.
It works for me!
Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Aug 02, 2015
I have used this product before and went back to it. I like the quality, brand, and effectiveness. Taking garlic in most cases will deter mosquito's from biting you and is odorless. As long as it's in your bloodstream, I suppose, the mosquito detects it before biting. There are other options however I will NOT use DEET products.
Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014
I couldn't take it. Even though it's supposed to be mild on the stomach, I found that it irritated my stomach after the first pill. Had to put it aside. May try it again after Ive finished my other supplements (which may mean never...)