Nature's Way, Ginkgold Eyes, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Clinical Ginkgo Extract
- For Visual Function
- With Ginkgo, Bilberry & Zeaxanthin
- Plus 20 mg Lutein
- Dietary Supplement
Start Getting the Benefits of Ginkgold Eyes
Healthy Blood Flow
- Helps strengthen tiny capillaries
- Supports healthy connective tissue and microcirculation
Optimal Night Vision
Supports the eye's retina and its ability to adapt to light and dark conditions
Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are essential to the eye's macula
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress can affect the health of eye and blood vessel tissues
Retinal and Macular Health are Essential to Proper Vision
What is the retina?
Lining the back of the eye, the retina "sees" light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision.
Maintaining healthy capillaries (tiny blood vessels) is key to optimal retinal function.
What is the macula?
It is the retina's central area where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin) found in the macula are critical to protecting the retina from ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
The World's Most Researched & Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- Used in over 400 studies
- Recommended by health care professionals worldwide
- Proprietary extract with over 20 active constituents in their clinically proven ratios, including 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
Recommendation: Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes. May be used in conjunction with up to 180 mg of Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, silica, titanium dioxide color, wax (coating)
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bilberry, dried extract (berry), standardized to 25% anthocyanins||120 mg||**|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones||60 mg||**|
|Lutein Carotenoid from Marigold extract (flower)||20 mg||**|
|Zeaxanthin Carotenoid from Marigold extract (flower)||1 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
i bought this hoping that it would help with the burning sensation that i get every time i close my eyes and it worked! it arrived when i was at work yesterday and when i got back in the evening, i took 2 tablets with my dinner and then another 2 the next morning after breakfast. throughout the day, today, there was no discomfort and no burning sensation. an absolutely fantastic product! 4 tablets! that's all i took! wonderful product!
Posted by 4967815907336182539 on Feb 19, 2017
Took a long look at eye meds before searching this one. This is a good product. Don't know why middle-aged people don't get vitamins for their eyes. It's too late when people start having drusens and macular degeneration.
Posted by 4764146582595731329 on Feb 05, 2017
Seems useful for dry eyes but too expensive
Posted by 5310003791377489130 on Feb 01, 2017
Good product! A star is deduced because price is too high.
Posted by 4660990651673246018 on Jan 19, 2017
taking for 2 months, seems have improvement, will keep on :)