Nature's Way, Hydraplenish, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Plus Vitamin C, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 65% hyaluronic acid
- Vegetarian Friendly
Hydration/Anti-Aging Facial Therapy
- Clinical potency Vitamin C
- Boosts collagen
- Lightens and plumps skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Reverse Away the Years
Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid serum plus clinical potency Vitamin C is a powerful facial therapy formula that dramatically reduces signs of aging—specifically lines, uneven skin tone and dryness. Use regularly and the years seem to disappear.
Stable, Next Generation Vitamin C
This formula contains a unique, stable form of Vitamin C that remains active in water. Now you can get the full anti-aging benefits of topically applied Vitamin C at a clinically studied potency:
- Skin lightener: visibly brightens complexion while reducing the size and intensity of age spots.
- Collagen booster: stimulates collagen synthesis to support the appearance of firm facial contours.
Revolutionary Skin Hydration
Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid plus Vitamin C serum has three additional mechanisms of action that help make visible age reversal a reality:
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid absorbs more than 1,000 times its weight in water to smooth away the appearance of fine dry lines in seconds.
- Water-plumping technology creates in-depth hydration to visibly "fill in" wrinkles.
- Concentrated moisture barrier restoration helps keep moisture in and external irritants out.
Application: Shake well before use. Mornings and evenings apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can also be used anytime over makeup when skin feels tight or dry.
For extra-intense hydration therapy, or in dry climates, reactivate the serum by lightly misting face with purified water throughout the day.
For dual-action support, use in conjunction with Hydraplenish oral supplement capsules.
Sodium hyaluronate, water, SD alcohol 38-B (organic lavender alcohol), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (hydraplenish-C stabilized vitamin C), echinacea purpurea root extract, medicago sativa (alfalfa) leaf extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, sodium PCA, citric acid.
- Contains no dioxanes, parabens, phthalates, petroleum products or animal-derived ingredients.
No animal testing
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place below 25° C (77° F).
Perfect for "dry but oily", acne-prone skin
Perfect for "dry but oily", acne-prone skin
I'm almost 28 and I've always had dry but oily skin- it can look dry, flaky and coarse yet still have an oil slick sitting on the top. Any products I've tried in the past, even for oily skin, have just added to this, which worsens acne. This stuff is an actual miracle! I use nothing but this, one full pump morning and evening, wash with water only, doing a steam and scrub with a muslin cloth a couple of times a week. The results have been truly miraculous, it took a while to adjust but for the first time in my life I'm waking up without a layer of grease, and going to bed without a layer of grease. This has truly balanced my skin and, with the exception of some hormonal acne, cleared up all my spots too. My skin looks soft and youthful as opposed to sort of thick and coarse with exaggerated lines. Would recommend this to anyone struggling with similar issues- cut right back on products and focus on plain water and scrubbing, and use this twice daily!
Posted by 4698407617301783254 on Feb 23, 2017
Love the mild scent. Skin feels great after using it.
leaves sticky residue on skin
Posted by 4735354406821328684 on Dec 04, 2016
It feels moisturizing when you first put it on but after it dries it leaves a sticky, gel like residue behind. Forget trying to wear make-up over it. Too expensive! Money wasted!
Hydraplenish with vitamin C
Posted by 4668723872713956295 on Dec 01, 2016
I love this with the added vitamin C. And I can't seem to find a moisturizer that will not cause breakouts, but this has worked wonders and keeps my skin fresh. A little bit goes a very long way. Palmers skin success white bar soap then this and then 100% pure make up (that's the brand) for foundation and my skin has never looked better or more clear.
Posted by 5694985289909076616 on Oct 18, 2016
All I know is I had terrible unexplained pimply skin for about 1 year. I started using this product twice a day and my pimples cleared within a couple of weeks, and haven't returned. One bottle lasted me about 4-5 months, Ive just purchased my second. Only negative was the pump stopped working after about 1 month and i had to unscrew the lid instead, but it still dispensed a nice small amount.