Nature's Way, Hydraplenish, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Ultra Potency, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 88% Hyaluronic Acid
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
Intense Hydration Facial Therapy
- Quickly smoothes and plumps skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Reverse Away the Years
Hydraplenish maximum potency serum with 88% hyaluronic acid is an ultra-intense, moisture-locking therapy that frees skin from visible signs of dryness in a way no other moisturizer can. Use regularly and the years seem to disappear.
- Smooth, supple, plump skin is instantly revealed.
- Lines and wrinkles appear significantly reduced.
- Skin rediscovers the radiant look you remember.
Revolutionary Skin Hydration
Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid serum has three mechanisms of action that help make visible age reversal a reality:
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid absorbs more than 1,000 times its weight in water to smooth away the appearance of fine dry lines in seconds.
- Water-plumping technology creates in-depth hydration to visibly "fill in" wrinkles.
- Concentrated moisture barrier restoration helps keep moisture in and external irritants out.
Application: Shake well before use. Mornings and evenings apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can also be used anytime over makeup when skin feels tight or dry.
For extra-intense hydration therapy, or in dry climates, reactivate the serum by lightly misting face with purified water throughout the day.
For dual-action support, use in conjunction with Hydraplenish oral supplement capsules.
Sodium hyaluronate, water, SD alcohol 38-B (organic lavender alcohol), althea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract, chaenomeles japonica (quince) seed extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, sodium PCA.
- Contains no dioxanes, parabens, phthalates, petroleum products or animal-derived ingredients
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place below 25° C (77° F).
Trying is believing! Superb serum
Trying is believing! Superb serum
I have used over 200 kinds of serum, ranging from shiseido, fancl, dhc, sk2, Clinique, la mer, Lancôme, Thursday plantation, la prarie to kose. But none worked until I came across the hydraplenish! After six days of using, the result was amazing: firm, plump, wrinkle-free. If this is what you are after, don't hesitate to give it a go. Though I am in the 40s, I was told that I look like late 20s, especially my skin tone and elasticity. My review is honest and straightforward! It just reflects my opinion.
I like it
Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Dec 23, 2016
I like the texture. It goes well with a few drops of rosehip oil. It doesn't help with my dry skin though. I think that only the healthy diet helps with dry skin.
Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Oct 01, 2016
I've been putting this on my face daily and it feels really nice and seems to plump the skin. Will continue to use.
Pleasently surprised by this product.
Posted by 4978890651221657893 on Sep 30, 2016
I have heard of many benefits of hyaluronic acid and was curious to give it a try. I have been pleasently surprised by how far only a little bit of the product can go. I have combination skin. I apply one pump of the product all over my face and lips and add a pump of essential oil (rosehip, almond, etc) on top. I have noticed that my skin appears more supple. Hope they will keep carrying this brand.
Posted by 4747398463474934481 on Sep 09, 2016
Greate product, I have oily skin but I shoul moisturize my skin so this serum help me to moistorise my skin very welll, after this I`m applying my mosturising cream, and it works greate
Posted by j44lee on Aug 18, 2016
I would not purchase again. Absorbs into skin too quickly and it is extremely drying. Face feels parched and I have to apply separate cream over this immediately. Also, the dispenser is poorly made. It SQUIRTS out the product so be sure to cup your left hand as you pump the product with your right hand.