- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Good for Cooking
- USDA Organic
- Pure & Unrefined - Cold Pressed
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
- Aroma and Creamy Tasty of Fresh Coconut!
Pure - Cold Pressed - Organic - Non GMO
- Enjoy straight from the jar or use in spreads, dips & more!
- Enhances the flavor of your favorite foods.
- For cooking, baking or sauteing up to 350°.
- Organic, extra virgin, unrefined & unbleached from non-GMO coconuts; Hexane-free.
- 62% MCTs‡ 8.7 g medium chain triglycerides (lauric, caprylic and capric acids) per serving.
‡See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content.
Recommendation: Take 1 tablespoon (14 g) as needed.
Organic extra virgin coconut oil.
Gluten Free. No artificial ingredient or preservatives. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
No refrigeration necessary. Naturally melts and become liquid at 76°F. Returns to solid when cooled.
Safety seal for your protection. Do not use if inner freshness seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%†|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||67%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||<1 g||**|
|Medium Chain Fatty Acids||8,694 mg||**|
|Lauric Acid||6,657 mg||**|
|Caprylic Acid||1,043 mg||**|
|Capric Acid||900 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calori diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Very nice coconut oil.
Very nice coconut oil.
I have tried several brands of coconut oil lately, and am very pleased with this one, the problem I have had with many coconut oils is they upset my stomach, sometimes have to lay down with bad tummy ache - running to the loo etc. I can take a large teaspoon full several times during the day and no bad effects, it is smooth and creamy, mild tasting and very nice to use. It also sinks into your skin alot better than most oils and leaves hands feeling soft. I especially want to consume large amounts of coconut oil, ie 3 to 4 tablespoons a day, as when I was doing this with another brand, that I can no longer get, I found after only 3 weeks, I was able to stop taking my asthma inhalers that I have been on for 45 years. Coconut oil rocks... thanks iherb, great service and quick delivery as usual.
Love this product
Posted by 5455213059381174800 on Feb 17, 2017
I'm a continuous user of this product. Love it!
Posted by 4682951551435349912 on Feb 11, 2017
the best so far
Posted by 5248841998168804781 on Feb 08, 2017
This is the best coconut oil I used for my hair! You will notice that your hair healthier and shine!
Posted by 5057912391229358270 on Feb 05, 2017