Nature's Way, Organic Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- USDA Organic
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Agave
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Organic agave, purified water, citric acid, organic raspberry flavor
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
it works reli well. Whenever I started to feel sore throat I will apply intensively, 4 times a day and the symptoms reli gone after 2 -3 days!
Yum! But has agave in it :(
Posted by Reviewer2359256 on Oct 12, 2016
This stuff is yummy on top of yogurt and mixed in with my nightly vinegar drink to take the edge off the acidity. Mixed with water it tastes like cordial. My family relies on it to ward off colds - as soon as we feel the signs, we start swigging this stuff and by all accounts, it definitely helps. If only it didn't contain agave (which is essentially like fructose syrup) we'd be even happier with it.
Posted by Reviewer1149735 on Dec 22, 2014
Can't tell if it helped no noticible change. Good taste
Posted by 4919449850241314786 on Dec 10, 2014
Perfect for my child!