Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Standardized Elderberry, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Best Seller
- Great Tasting
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Elderberry Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
Standardized Sambucus Elderberry Extract
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, malic acid, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 24|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Sambucol - Revised Formula
Sambucol - Revised Formula
The new formula is thinner and more watery but still seems to pack the same punch. My last cold took less than 4 days and never really knocked me down. The weariness is still there, but the respiratory symptoms are much less severe if you start taking it in time. I take a 2-3 teaspoons twice a day whenever I start to feel a cold coming on - until I feel it is mostly gone.
Very good product
Posted by FreeminderEmi on Feb 16, 2017
It helps me recovered very fast when I got the flu, I tried many brands of elderberry but this one is the best !
Posted by 5080696514428821444 on Jan 30, 2017
Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Dec 16, 2016
Does really help with a cough and taste good. Helps boost the immune. Always keep it on hand.
Posted by 4723334412803465369 on Dec 06, 2016