Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare, Children's, Cherry Flavor Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- For Ages 6 & Up
- Alcohol Free
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Children 12 years of age and older||Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.|
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Posted by 5425918266011632839 on Dec 13, 2016
My kids LOVE this. They actually look forward to taking it, so any sign of a cold they ask me for this "cherry medicine". My middle son is extremely sensitive to taste that would make him gag if it is not his liking. But not this one. It doesn't have immediate effect like prescription medicine, but I like to give my kids this, lots of water and rest.
not so effective
Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Sep 21, 2016
My daughter cough for a week. Took it for few days seems no improvement.
Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first signs of flu/fever. Speeds recovery time.
Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015
Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first signs of flu/fever. Speed recovery time.
Maloniai geriamas vaiku, padedantis nesusirgti, ir truputi susirgus :) greiciau pasveikti vaistas.