Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Mint-Menthol Flavor, 20 Chewable Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural menthol flavor, natural spearmint flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.
Tried & true !
Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014
taste good Non-Drowsy use at the first sign of symptoms really helpful
Tried & true !
This really DOES help knock out colds & flu & especially sore throats in MUCH less time than anything else - including RX !
Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jun 13, 2011
Umcka really works. When I catch a cold I am no where near as sick feeling as I used to get. Both my husband and I caught a cold virus in May. I immediately took Umcka and could still function. My husband refused to try the Umcka and he was in bed for the best part of a week and a half.
This is the stuff -- and it's portable and tastes better than the drops!
Posted by Reviewer1621925 on Feb 17, 2009
Use it to prevent a cold you feel coming on, or to lessen and shorten the symptoms of one that has taken hold. Works better than anything else we've used.