Nelson Bach USA, Arnileve, Arnica Cream +, 1.7 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Natural Pain Relief
- Muscle Aches
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Arnileve arnica cream is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas as required.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 0.9% v/w||For relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store below 77°F (25°C).
This reall works for my grandma who suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, joints pain
Posted by 5137401117750521547 on Mar 24, 2014
Be prepared to pay taxes if you are in Canada
Posted by 5075154448845398817 on Mar 16, 2014
It's not strong as other Arnica creams
NELSON BACH ARNICA CREAM
Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jan 01, 2014
Dissappointing product! doesn't even relieve pain.