Nivea, Post Shave Balm for Men, Sensitive, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Soothes & Improves Skin's Defense Over Time
- No Drying Alcohol
- Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested by Men with Sensitive Skin
Sensitive Post Shave Balm
Skin irritated from shaving? Don't tolerate it. It starts with you.
What Do You Get?
This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts:
- Soothes skin from shaving irritation.
- Improves skin's condition over time.
- Formulated with no drying alcohol.
- Lightly fragranced.
- Skin looks healthy and cared for.
- Skin feels comfortable and smooth.
- Apply liberally on the shaved area.
- For the best results, use the complete Sensitive grooming range from Nivea Men.
Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, tapioca starch, triceteareth-4 phosphate, maltodextrin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, fragrance.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.
It absorbs quickly and makes my skin smoother. It also helps my foundation to be applied easier. Love the men's scent of it. Can really say that helps my makeup from greasing, but it preps my skin at least.
Overall above average product.
Posted by 4900241518790566456 on Dec 27, 2016
4 stars for this product. Full 5 stars if they made it in a water base version, as it does leave a thin layer of 'greasy' feeling, Good for the skin against the office AC and the outdoors cold winter winds on skin but come summer, well...?
Awesome as primer
Posted by 5359917068719383213 on Dec 01, 2016
The ratings and the title says it all! 2 in 1 product for all.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Aug 23, 2016
Awesome lah sehhh
Posted by 5023774321783713610 on Aug 18, 2016
heavy fragrance，skin irritation
Posted by 0813HongKong on Jul 13, 2016
I don't think this balm is for sensitive skin( as the bottle stated). The fragrance is too strong to tolerate and my skin got rash upon first application. I ran to wash my face immediately and the smell still lingered. I have sensitive skin but of mild condition and not particularly sensitive to artificial fragrance. I don't know what ingredient(s) make my skin rashes like this. I have just thrown away this newly bought balm, a waste of money!