Nordic Naturals, Daily Prenatal DHA, 500 mg, 60 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- American Pregnancy Association
- Before, During, & After Pregnancy
- Non GMO Verified
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- Doctor Recommended
- Healthy Mood & Infant Development
- Dietary Supplement
- Fish Oil Processed in Norway
Daily Prenatal DHA offers all the DHA you need to promote healthy infant development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system, as well as mood and nervous system support for mothers—throughout all stages of pregnancy and lactation.
Wild caught. Pure. No fishy aftertaste. Friend of the Sea certified.
Doctor recommended, every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals. All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Keep out of the reach of children
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
|Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Total Omega-3s||830 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||205 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||480 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||145 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.