Nordic Naturals, Omega-3D, Lemon, 1000 mg, 60 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Purity, Freshness - 3rd Party Tested
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Purified Fish Oil with Vitamin D3
- SuperiorTriglyceride Form
- Meets Our Daily Needs for Omega-3 and Vitamin D
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Distilled for Purity
Nordic Naturals Omega-3D is a great-tasting, fresh, and pure source of omega-3s and vitamin D3. This formula is essential for good nutrition and overall wellness. Omega-3D provides over 100% of the daily value of vitamin D for adults and children over four years of age.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish used in Nordic Naturals product surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||18|
|Total Fat||2.0 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Total Omega-3s||690 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||330 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||140 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of cholesterol per serving