North American Herb & Spice Co., OregaSpray, Aromatic Wild Spice Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Power of Nature
- Potent Blend of Remote Source Spice Oils with the Power of Nature
OregaSpray is the only completely natural, edible, multipurpose spray. With hundreds of uses it is the ideal:
- Vegetable wash
- Air cleanser
- Hand cleaner
- Toothbrush spray
- Food cleaner
- Environmental spray
- Odor neutralizer
- Kitchen and bathroom cleaner
- Pet deodorizer
- Insect repellant
- Body or foot deodorant
- Skin toner
- Nursery spray
- Public disinfectant
- Breath freshener
Always take OregaSpray with you.
Shake well before using.
Springwater, emulsified oil of wild oregano P73, oil of wild bay leaf, oil of wild lavender, and oil of clove
Keep away from eyes and genitals.
I use this for a facial toner. It tingles a little but makes my skin a little rosy, and healthy looking. I don't need to worry about chemicals entering the bloodstream thru my skin with this product. Great to use after a clay mask.
Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014
Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013
Great Product. Works for this and that. But as insect repellant? Not really against mosquitoes.. I'd say. But love it for its other uses...
Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012
it is ok to use but nothing great
Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011
Love this stuff for sanitizing hands! Also use for cleaning sinuses when around seasonal molds, smoke, and etc. And recently used to clean up a spot in our house that leaked. All purpose and great!
Strong! But nice ^^
Posted by Reviewer2154042 on Sep 20, 2011
Spray comes out a little weird - most times little puffs and other times a huge spray! Other than that, it's nice. Covers up smells for sure. Super strong and spicy scent.