Now Foods, Go With the Flow, Gentle Cleansing Detox, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags 1.7 oz (48 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- A Traditional Part of Cleansing and Personal Fitness Programs
- Brew it Natural.
- Sip it Real.
The last thing you need is for your body to break down on the road of life. Go with the Flow is a gentle herbal tea that cleanses your system with a touch of maple and spice for a delightfully purifying experience. Keep your body firing on all cylinders with this fantastic internal cleanser.
Premium tea bags with our no-staples design.
We source only the highest quality ingredients so you can enjoy the most deilcious, healthful tea everyday.
Because you are what you eat and drink, NOW Real Food and Real Tea have been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic products since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Instructions: Steep one tea bag in 6-8 ounces of water that has just started to boil, for 4-6 minutes. Stir occasionally while steeping.
Spearmint leaves, red clover flowers, cinnamon bark (cinnamomum burmannii), lemon myrtle leaves (backhousia citriodora), dandelion leaves, chickweed (herb), roasted dandelion root, dandelion root, milk thistle seed, natural flavors, BetterStevia organic stevia extract (leaf).
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
Contains red clover. Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.