Now Foods, Real Food, Organic Milled Chia Seed, 10 oz (284 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Pure. Natural. Real
- Natural Source of Healthy Fatty Acids
- Good Source of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Hearty, Nutritious & Wholesome
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
While most of us know Chia from the popular and peculiar Chia Pets, Chia is far more than a humorous ornamental plant. Chia (Salvia hispanica) is one of the best-known plant sources of healthy fatty acids, which account for almost two-thirds of Chia's total fatty acid make-up.
Now Real Food Organic Milled Black Chia Seed can be added to many of your favorite recipes. It can also be added to salads, yogurts, protein shakes, puddings and more.
Naturally occurring fatty acids (example) (per serving)**
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 2.6 g (2,600 mg)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linolenic Acid) 0.8 g (800 mg)
**subject to natural variability
Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology to maximize flavor and freshness.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic goods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Organic milled black chia seed (salvia hispanica) (Non-GMO).
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 1/2 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|