Now Foods, Real Tea, Kick Back, Chamomile and Soothing Herbs, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Relaxing, Stress Free Tea for Kicking Back Naturally
- Brew It Natural
- Sip it Real
Anyone who says life is easy never had to chase down a screaming child while late for a meeting and three days behind on the mortgage. We totally get it. This calming fusion of chamomile and stress-relieving botanicals is just what you need to help take the weight of the world off your shoulders - for a little while, at least.
Premium tea bags with our no-staples design.
We source only the highest quality ingredients so you can enjoy the most delicious, healthful tea everyday.
Because you are what you eat and drink, NOW Real Food and Real Tea have been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic products since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Instructions: Steep one tea bag in 6-8 ounces of water that has just started to boil, for 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally while steeping.
Chamomile flowers, spearmint leaves, linden leaves, oat straw, natural flavors, lavender flowers, suntheanine, l-theanine, cinnamon bark (cinnamomum burmanii), eleuthero root, betterstevia organic stevia extract (leaf).
Contains no artificial color, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
Contains chamomile. Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.