Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.12|
- Reduces Plaque
- Fresh Taste
The XyliWhite Advantage
XyliWhite is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses natural Xylitol as its main ingredient.
- Formulated with the purest ingredients
- Free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Uses vegetarian/vegan ingredients
- Clean and fresh, cinnamon taste
- Whiter, stronger teeth
- Contains 25% Xylitol, one of the highest contents available!
- For adults and children
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals, at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
Functional Ingredients: Xylitol (25%), papain (whitening).
Water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan (chondrus crispus), cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, papain, potassium sorbate.
Xylitol Stops Cavities
Xylitol Stops Cavities
I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.
Posted by 5243140551218236964 on Feb 17, 2017
This is the first natural toothpaste I have tried, and I was pleasantly surprised at the taste. Seems to be working. I had a dental checkup yesterday, and no problems!
Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Feb 13, 2017
I've always used mint toothpaste; various brands, as long as they are flouride free, but decided to try a cinnamon one. Not that I'm eating it, but for the two minutes it is in my mouth, I thoroughly enjoy it!
Not for me
Posted by katyagarnica on Feb 08, 2017
cinnamon taste is too strong, doesn't do it's job as i wish it would do. Won't recommend.
My mom loves it
Posted by 5735629203355337116 on Feb 06, 2017
Xylitol is good for your teeth. Will buy again.