- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.12|
- Reduces Plaque
- Fresh Taste
The XyliWhite Advantage
XyliWhite is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses natural Xylitol as its main ingredient.
- Formulated with the purest ingredients
- Free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Uses vegetarian/vegan ingredients
- Cool, minty, refreshing taste
- Whiter, stronger teeth
- Contains 25% Xylitol, one of the highest contents available!
- For adults and children
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals, at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
Functional Ingredients: Xylitol (25%), papain (whitening).
Ingredients: Water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan (chondrus crispus), tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, peppermint (mentha piperita) oil, spearmint (mentha viridis) oil, papain, potassium sorbate.
The very good choise!
The very good choise!
This paste is really very good, it makes my teeth white and bright, and very important point is the absence of fluoride, which is a toxic substance, bad to our health. Taste of paste is nice too, but if you don’t like the taste of mint, I advise you to try this paste only with cinnamon taste . **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************
good for me but not you
Posted by 4650979426171383442 on Feb 16, 2017
I looked for just fluoride free toothpaste but this product is really BAD FOR SENSITIVE TOOTH person!
like it a lot!
Posted by 4925076466963111920 on Feb 13, 2017
Tastes good, no nasty ingredients, packaging works for the product.
Not minty enough
Posted by 4792044739334404642 on Feb 12, 2017
luv this toothpaste
Posted by Reviewer2749686 on Feb 08, 2017
look, this stuff is great, the kids can eat it and it cleans the teeth and breath and tastes good too, no narsties.