Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Carrot, Mango & Orange, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Creamy Coconut Milk
- Dairy Free!
- Organic Superfoods
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- 40% Veggies!
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Creamies are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made with veggies that your little one will love
- Sweetened with fruits and vegetables
- Probiotic for digestive health
When is your child ready for happycreamies?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Creamies when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use thier jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic sweet potato puree, organic mango puree, water, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic coconut milk, organic orange juice concentrate, organic white grape juice concentrate, organic tapioca starch, organic natural flavor, contains 0.5% or less of the following: Citric acid, bifidobacterium lactis (probiotic), organic guar gum, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
Baby loves this
Baby loves this
My 13 months old son is very picky when it comes to snacks. He has been snacking on happycreamies since he was 8 months. The size is just right for him to pick it up with his tiny fingures and it just melts in his mouth.
Posted by 5053016135257337460 on Oct 16, 2016
Toddler bite size, taste great, a little on the sweet side.
Love this all natural snack
Posted by 5560198858946489823 on Sep 22, 2016
My toddler loves this bite size natural no-sugar snack, and we are at ease letting her consume more than others.
These are unique! Great taste, they kind of just melt in your mouth!
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016
These are great and nutritious too. Love them and the other flavours
Posted by 5433234477034022093 on Aug 02, 2016
My kids love it.. But so very little for the high price.