Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Creamies, Freeze-Dried Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, Raspberry & Carrot, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Crawling Baby
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics to Help Maintain Digestive Health
- 40% Veggies
- Dairy Free!
- Made with Creamy Coconut Milk
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
We are real moms, pediatricians, and nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
- Coconut Milk - is creamy, delicious, and diary free
- Learning To Pick Up - helps with baby's development
- Probiotics - to help maintain digestive health
Your child may be ready for Organic Creamies when she or he:
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use jaws to mash food between gums
- Pick up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Our Happy Promise
Certified USDA organic
Packaging made without BPA
Reseal after use. For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
Organic butternut squash puree, organic apple puree concentrate, organic strawberry puree, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic coconut milk (organic coconut kernel extract, water), organic white grape juice concentrate, organic raspberry puree, organic tapioca starch, natural flavor, contains 0.5% or less of the following: organic beet juice concentrate (for color), citric acid, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), lactobacillus acidophilus (probiotic), natural mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: About 25 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Age 1-4|
A diaper bag staple!
A diaper bag staple!
These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Posted by 5370097796673076931 on Jan 25, 2017
Wish it tasted better. It's too strong tasting
Posted by 4843214274393593163 on Nov 30, 2016
My child enjoys these but they don't store/keep well. He only takes a very small handful at a time so it takes him really long to finish the pack... They turn soft before he can finish them even tho we store them in the airtight pack
Posted by 5053016135257337460 on Nov 30, 2016
All the goodness of fruits, my son loves the taste alot. Unfortunately, the packaging is not exactly air tight, it would be better to transfer to an air tight container for storage.
FINALLY, a non-dairy freeze-dried snack for babies!
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016
My son actually likes these snacks MORE than the regular dairy ones! They smell nicer too!