Olympian Labs Inc., Eucalyptus Oil, 2.0 fl oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Pure Essential Oil
- Stress and Respiratory Relief
Aromatherapy & Health Properties:
Ease breathing, calming, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, removes exhaustion, helps relieve stress & pain
Olympian Labs Guarantee:
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
For aromatic or topical use
- Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale fragrant steam.
- Add several drops to carrier oil or lotion to soothe sore muscles.
Olympian Labs' 100% natural Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus) is standardized to contain min. 80% Eucalyptol.
Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Feb 05, 2017
good, but way tooo small
Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Dec 08, 2016
This is one of the crispiest eucalyptus oils I have ever used. I will buy again.
Posted by 5367025603092177218 on Jul 16, 2016
just love it! i will definitely buy again
Posted by Reviewer2218859 on Nov 18, 2015
This is a strong oil at a good price. There are lots of uses for it, especially when diluted. Also, you can use put a few drops of the full-strength oil onto a tissue, and that will work better than a citronella candle (or nasty chemicals) as a bug repellent. In Indonesia I put that by my bed and didn't get bitten by a single mosquito, even though there were several in the room. Having this in your order will make the package smell strongly of eucalyptus, so keep that in mind depending on what else you are ordering (like food).
The bottle was 3/4 empty!!
Posted by Reviewer2982872 on Jul 01, 2015
The bottle came without a seal and was only 1/4 full. It did not seem have leakage in the packing (zip lock bag). Looks like a used bottle being sent. Very disappointed and too scared to use it.