Optimum Nutrition, Platinum Hydro Whey, Turbo Chocolate, 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Optimum Nutrition - Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g BCAAs
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 40 Servings
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
- Manufactured in the USA
The True Strength of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Platinum Hydrowhey is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: Excellence. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure whey isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. For added effectiveness we've enhanced this ultra-pure and rapidly-digesting formula with micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified - Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed - Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Enhanced - Finally, Platinum Hydrowhey is enhanced with micronized free-form BCAAs for added effectiveness.
Beyond the Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Fast Delivery.
- 30 grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per Scoop.
- Instantized to mix easily with a spoon.
Platinum Hydrowhey is Instantized, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 rounded scoop of Platinum Hydrowhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Tip: Adjust the flavor of your Platinum Hydrowhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 6-8 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop.
Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum Hydrowhey an even better recovery product. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slowly digested Gold Standard 100% Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), cocoa (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin.
Contains 1.5% or less of: Creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, potassium chloride, sucralose, vanillin, acesulfame potassium, enzyme blend (aminogen, amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-d-galactosidase, lipase).
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight no volume.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|Not a significant Source of Dietary Fiber.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram: |
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|
THAT'S SO FAST! AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. :D
THAT'S SO FAST! AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. :D
The delivery was so fast, you know,I live in the mainland of China, but it just took a week to put the goods into my hands. That's amazing! THANKS! And the flavour of this platinum hydrowhey is great, I love it so much! Although it contains lower sugar and cholesterol and seems much easier to be absorbed, I do not recommend it to someone who gets whey at his/her first time, it's a little expensive, cost-effetive I mean.:) Well, the effect of this hydrowhey is still unknown to me, cauz this is just my first drink as well, but i believe that it will help me get much more well-built complemented with my everyday exercise. :D
Posted by 5367415653599943593 on Dec 18, 2016
The best because at the first it doesn't use the lactose for me it important and the secondary the flavor is not too sweet.
Posted by 5270704833647919521 on Dec 01, 2016
Very good and well worth it
Posted by MAWAD55 on Nov 30, 2016
good quality but taste is not cool
Posted by 5157105450542059289 on Nov 28, 2016
Good stuff for gaining, but taste is kinda poor.