Oregon's Wild Harvest, Black Cohosh, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Made with Organic Black Cohosh
- A Natural Source of Triterpene Glycosides
- Gluten Free!
- Menopausal & Perimenopausal Support
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth - OTCO
First documented by Western medicine in 1801, the historical use of Black Cohosh dates back through centuries of Native American culture. This freshly harvested organic North American Black Cohosh root supplies a natural dose of triterpene glycosides. A study showed that efficacy of Black Cohosh in menopausal symptoms is dependent upon at least three different active constituents with a synergistic action. The use of cultivated organic Black Cohosh ensures a sustainable supply of this top selling women's herb.
As an herbal supplement, take one capsule one to two times daily with food. Check with your health care professional if taking this product continuously for longer than six months.
Organic brown rice flour
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
Allergen Information: Individuals sensitive to salicylic acid should use all Black Cohosh with caution.
Capsules are filled by weight, not by volume.
Contraindications: Individuals who experience mild gastrointestinal upset or headaches should discontinue use. Warning: Until more information is available, women with estrogen-dependent tumors such as breast cancer should avoid using Black Cohosh. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Black Cohosh root (Cimicifuga racemosa)||300 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|