Organic India, Tulsi Holy Basil Tea, Original, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Certified Organic
- Stress Relieving & Energizing
- Tulsi • Holy Basil is an Herb with Healing Properties that Relive Stress and Protect the Immune System
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
Three sacred varieties of Tulsi with potent restorative powers are blended to create this delicious, calming, yet energizing tea with hints of lemon and citrus from Vana, the slightly spicy tones of Krishna, and the calm depth of Rama.
Tulsi - A Legacy of Good Health
- Reduces Stress
- Supports the Immune System
- Is Abundant in Antioxidants
- Builds Stamina
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Aids Digestion
- Anti Aging
- Balances Metabolism
- Balances Energy Levels
- Uplifts Mood
About Tulsi Tea
Throughout India Tulsi is acclaimed as "The Queen of Herbs" and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and nourishing herbal 'tea' abundant in a vast array of health benefits. Tulsi's life-enhancing qualities, repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Blessings and Namaste!
Directions: Pour 8 oz of freshly boiled water over infusion bag in a cup and steep for 5-10 minutes.
Double the strength when serving iced.
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Infusion Bag||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.8 g|
|Krishna Tulsi (Holy Basil) (leaf & flower)||†|
|Vana Tulsi (Holy Basil) (leaf & flower)||†|
|Rama Tulsi (Holy Basil) (leaf & flower)||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Love this stuff
Instead of Coffee
Posted by 4628743703116727671 on Feb 19, 2017
I love this tea and drink a cup or two every day.
Posted by 4926793582757886577 on Feb 01, 2017
Tulsi tea have very nice taste . When you drinking tulsi tea you feel very calming and peacful.I will never be without this tea.
Gentle tea flavour
Posted by 5051451120083370312 on Dec 23, 2016
Nice subtle tea, can't tell the difference after drinking if it is in fact relaxing and it doesn't have much of a flavour, but apparently the ingredients are good for us.
Posted by 4882608384852433674 on Dec 19, 2016
I gave this a 3 star even tho i loved the flavor. What disappointed me was that my box was opened. Im not sure if this happened because they smuggled all the items in one box 2 make it fit.