Nellie's All-Natural, Laundry Nuggets, Unscented, 36 Loads, 1/2 oz Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Look! It's Biodegradable, Non-Toxic, and Hypoallergenic
- Pre-Measured All-Natural Laundry Detergent - Thank Goodness!
- H·E Certified
- Front Loader Compatible
- 36 Pre-Measured Loads
- 1.13 lbs
Nellie's Laundry Nuggets dissolve quickly in cold or hot water, rinses thoroughly and leaves no residue that make fabrics stiff and irritating.
This package contains 36 pre-measured laundry nuggets, so you never use too much.
Nellie's Laundry Nuggets are safe for front loading High Efficiency and Standard washing machines.
- Nellie, my laundry is always so stiff ad irritating. Any ideas?
- Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Nuggets. They come in pre-measured packs so you never use to much, and they dissolve in hot or cold water leaving no yucky residue.
- Boy, that's great! My daughter has sensitive skin, and I have a new baby - it sounds perfect for their clothes!
- You bet!
- Hmm... it contains coconut oil-based ingredients and waterglass. Yep, that sounds all-natural!
- It's natural, but it's still harmful if swallowed, so keep it away from children. Husbands and pets shouldn’t swallow it either.
- Nellie's is unscented... after all, you wash your clothes to get the smell out! For even softer fabrics... like bunny rabbit soft... try Nellie's dryerballs in the dryer.
Use only one laundry nugget per load.
For best results:
Use one laundry nugget for each load wash according to instructions on garments. Always test on garments that may bleed or fade.
Nellie's natural Laundry Nuggets contain soda ash, sodium silicate, coconut oil derived detergents & water soluble monosol film.
Do not get in eyes. First aid treatment: Contains sodium silicate. If in eyes, rinse with water for 10 min. If swallowed, call poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.
Almost no smell. It does not cause allergies. Washed and colored and white laundry. All washes well. Certainly in the old spots to use bleach or stain remover. Economical, my discovery! I recommend to everyone! Price and quality are very good. Eco-friendly, which to me is very important. Easy to use, as is already packaged into portions.
Don't like how it's packaged
Posted by 4947154308927234790 on Dec 01, 2016
Was excited to be trying out this laundry powder, especially since it was touted highly convenient to use due to it being in nugget form. After popping it into the drum and collecting my laundry afterwards, I felt that the powder wasn't evenly distributed. I tried sniffing my clothes after it was washed but some smelled 'cleaner' than others while some smelled like it was just soaked in water. The lack of fragrances laced with the powder made it even more difficult to this. Currently, I just cut the soluble film and pour the powder into the drawer to ensure the powder reaches all my clothes but after this, I think I will be going back to Charlie's Soap.
One of the best iherb items
Posted by 5237212593657881271 on Sep 03, 2016
complete removal of smell & no residu
Posted by 4819029132872986585 on Jul 09, 2016
So easy! I just throw one in into my washing everything comes out perfectly clean.
Posted by dokababy on Apr 28, 2016
A bola do po nao derreta totalmente. Depois de uma lavagem de roupa o po ainda fica todo pegado nas roupa. Foi o pior detergente que usei na minha vida.