PEAKfresh USA, Produce Bags, Reusable, 10 - 12" x 16" Bags, with Twist Ties
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $0.99|
- Keeps Fruit and Vegetables Fresher - Longer
- The Bags that Produce Shippers Use Worldwide
- Certified Organic
PEAKfreshUSA produce bags slow down the natural aging process of fruit and vegetables, preserving both the freshness and the life of your produce.
How PEAKfresh produce bags work
- PEAKfresh produce bags remove ethylene gas to prolong the life and freshness of the produce. Most fruit and vegetables release ethylene gas after harvest. Exposure to the gas accelerates aging in fruit and vegetables.
- Unlike ordinary plastic bags, PEAKfresh produce bags 'breathe' so that damaging gases produced by the fresh produce are removed.
- PEAKfresh produce bags minimize moisture formation and inhibit bacteria growth.
- Maintains fruit and vegetables at their peak.
How to use PEAKfresh produce bags
- Pre-cool warm fruit and vegetables in refrigerator before storing in bag.
- Use a separate bag for each type of produce.
- Produce to be stored should be fresh, dry and undamaged.
- Expel air from the bag and close using the enclosed ties and store in refrigerator.
Note: Wash and dry bag thoroughly before re-use. Bags can be re-used for up to two months.
Fruit and Vegetables suitable for storage in PEAKfresh produce bags
Asparagus, avocados, baby-spinach, beans, beetroot, bok-choy, broccoli, brussels sprouts, button squash, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chinese cabbage, cucumber, egg-plant, green-onions, lettuce, mesculin, mushrooms*, parsnips, parsley, peas, radish, silver beet, snow peas, spinach, sweetcorn, spring onions, tomato, zucchini and many more
Apples, apricots, berries, bananas (green), cherries, grapes, grapefruit, kiwi fruit, lemons, mandarins, mangoes, nectarine, oranges, papayas, passionfruit, peaches, pears, persimmons, plums, stone fruit, strawberries and many more
*Mushrooms are best stored in a paper bag and then PEAKfresh produce bag for added freshness.
Peakfresh USA Produce Bags
Peakfresh USA Produce Bags
These are the best in keeping your produce fresh. Make sure the produce is chilled and dry before bagging. Also squeeze out all the air before tying off. Start from the bottom of the bag and move to the top. The bottom tends to get a hole if you aren't careful. I used to another brand, but I have using these for the past 4 years.
Posted by 4669145296724846748 on Feb 17, 2017
Love the bags. They work excellent!
Posted by 5570087992772276388 on Feb 14, 2017
I have been using these bags for a couple of weeks now and have been happy with them thus far. I have not yet had to leave anything in the fridge for weeks, and thus have not been able to confirm the longevity of the produce, but they certainly enable fruit and vegetables to stay fresh for much longer than usual.
Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Feb 13, 2017
I love these bags. They really work to keep produce from spoiling so fast. And they can be used more than once, if you wash them out and let them dry. For things that need dry storage, like potatoes or beets, they may not work so well, but just about anything else. I always keep a box in the cabinet.
Posted by 4775268998956846312 on Jan 26, 2017
Kerp the vegetable fresh
PEAKfresh USA, Produce Bags, Reusable
Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Jan 24, 2017
ZERO STARS from me!! I didn't see any diffrence in my veg and i was fallowing the instuctions perfectly. DON'T buy them, no use at all :-( :-( :-(