Peanut Butter & Co., Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, Peanut Butter Blended with Cinnamon and Raisins, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1998
- All Natural
- Made with USA Grown Peanuts
- Peanut Butter Blended With Cinnamon and Raisins
- Try me With Pears
- Bake With Me
- Shmear Me
- No Trans Fats
- No Cholesterol
- No Hydrogenated Oil
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Quality USA
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO Project Verified
- GreenPalm Sustainability
- 6 g of Protein Per Serving
Try our peanut butter on sandwiches, fruit, or straight from the jar.
Peanuts, dried cane syrup, raisins, cinnamon, palm fruit oil, salt.
No refrigeration required. If oil separates just stir it back in!
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||DV*|
|Calorie from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
|Sat Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Vegan and fun !!
Vegan and fun !!
I watched you tube iherb product hauls for vegans and learnt about this product. Wonderful!! Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.
Posted by 5184442444673940192 on Jan 26, 2017
Very delicious flavor .. the best among the group
Posted by 5293249551031223857 on Jan 04, 2017
Hands down the best peanut butter out there – it's vegan, soy-free and tastes like Christmas!
Posted by 5251893527537518538 on Dec 19, 2016
Posted by 5422390772022518885 on Dec 08, 2016
My most favourite peanut butter
Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Nov 30, 2016
I love this so much. I like cinnamon and this peanut butter does a great job at creating a cinnamon raisin mix. Keeps me full as well when spread on bread. I also like the texture with bits of sugar in it, though definitely not the best for those watching their sugar levels.