Peanut Butter & Co., Mighty Maple, Peanut Butter Blended with Yummy Maple Syrup, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Since 1998
- Made with USA Grown Peanuts
- Try Me with Bananas
- Drizzle me on Ice Cream
- Melt me on Waffles
- No Trans Fats • No Cholesterol
- No Hydrogenated Oil • No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Quality USA
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO Project Verified
- GreenPalm Sustainability
- 6g of Protein Per Serving
Try our peanut butter on sandwiches, fruit, or straight from the jar.
Peanuts, dried cane syrup, maple syrup, natural maple flavor, palm fruit oil, salt.
No refrigeration required. If oil separates just stir it back in!
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||DV*|
|Calorie from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Sat Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
My favorite PB
My favorite PB
I actually thought my favorite way to eat peanut butter was with chocolate, and after that with honey. Until I tried this product, and now I am a devotee. Peanut Butter and Maple syrup is an amazing combination. I actually requested that iherb start carrying this, and they did - within days! awesome!
Posted by 4924098406726815986 on Feb 22, 2017
It tastes good, but will not buy again
Posted by fruityfull on Feb 20, 2017
It has chunks of sugar crystals that is hard. Not pleasant but the taste is good
Posted by BrianMike on Jan 05, 2017
The taste is so good but too sweet.
Posted by 4837264633787820330 on Dec 24, 2016
Quite different from the usual peanut butters u get in Singapore. The maple flavor is not so distinct, but my hubby really like the taste. Got some gritty taste and I think it's the sugar. Overall nice!