Peelu, Body Rescue, Alkalizing Tea, Apricot, 4 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Apricot Flavor
- pH Protector
In nature, herbs, foods, minerals, vitamins and even plain water have a chemical composition that makes them either acid, alkaline or neutral. This fine blend of herbs is highly alkaline. Acid/alkaline balancing was a popular health concept in the earlier part of the 20th century. It is now beginning to resurface due to a great collective need. Our diets and lifestyles today lend themselves to acidity.
Body rescue Alkalizing Tea has the mild flavor of apricots and is naturally sweetened with yams. Enjoy a cup of Alkalizing Tea with a meal, or just following a meal, to help neutralize the effects of acidic foods.
Hot Tea: Add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to each cup of boiling water. Will brew immediately.
Iced Tea: In a large pitcher, mix 1 teaspoon pre-brewed tea with 2 cups boiling water. Add 2 cups cold water, chill and serve.
Each 4 ounce can will make approximately 100 cups of tea.
Freeze-dried yams, parsley leaf, burdock root, chickweed, bladderwrack, buchu leaf, natural apricot flavor.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
I love the taste of this tea. I use it together with ph tablets, to get a normal ph during the day. I like this taste more than the other ph tea of this brand in bags. Put a little stevia in it to have a greater taste. Only one drop or so.