Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Digest For Dogs, 60 Duck Flavored Bone-Shaped Chews, 2.54 oz (72 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.78|
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Probiotics • Prebiotics • Supports G.I. Track Health
- Manufactured in the USA With Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients
- Supplement to Support a Healthy Digestive Tract
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Listen to Their Gut
- Powered by Ganeden BC30
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Dog Supplements Are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Proper digestion of nutrients is essential for a dog’s health and well-being. Daily Digest is a synergistic formulation which combines prebiotics with probiotics to help support proper digestion.
Up to 20 lbs: Give 1 chew daily.
20-50 lbs: Give 1 chew in the AM and 1 chew in the PM.
Over 50 lbs: Give 2 chews in the AM and 2 chews in the PM.
Recommended to assist in the digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
Fructooligosaccharides, ground oat groats, soy lecithin, ground malted barley, ground pearled rice, ground rye groats, natural duck flavor, glycerin, oat meal, arabic gum, brewers dried yeast, water, canola oil, dried skim milk, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, citrus pectin, sorbic acid, (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), aloe vera gel concentrate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate.
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 70º F or below.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.2 g):|
|Levels represent minimums unless otherwise stated:|
|*FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)||200 mg|
|**Bacillus coagulans||100,000,000 CFU/gram|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
** Ganeden BC³° (Bacullus coagulans GBI-30, 6086)