Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball, For Cats, 30 Chews, 1.59 oz (45 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Psyllium Fiber
- Zinc & Biotin
- Antioxidants from Cranberry
- Manufactured in the U.S.A*
- For Cats of All Sizes
- Formulated Without Herbals or Mineral Oil
- Omega 3-6 Fatty Acids
- No Wheat
- No Corn
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Quality Seal NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
- For All Cats
A bite-sized chew to support healthy skin, coat and GI tract.
Your cat deserves the best pet supplement the world has to offer. That's what's in this package. Every Pet Naturals supplement is naturally formulated with the most pure and potent ingredients available.
Why it Works
- Psyllium Fiber - Supports GI tract health and function
- Omega fatty acids - Known for supporting skin hydration and coat health, as well as GI tract functions
- Cranberry powder- A source of powerful antioxidants
*Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients.
General skin and coat health: Give 2 chews daily.
Hairballs: Give 4 chews, twice daily, for 2-4 days, or until results occur.
Brewers dried yeast, natural chicken liver flavor, glycerin, safflower oil, dried whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, psyllium powder, flaxseed oil, cranberry powder, zinc proteinate, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), biotin.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Guaranteed Analysis Per 2 Chews (3.0 g): |
Levels represent minimums unless otherwise stated:
|Zinc (144 ppm)||0.4 mg|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids||150 mg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids||30 mg|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|