Pet Naturals of Vermont, Clean Scat for Cats, Chicken Liver Flavor, Sugar Free, 45 Chews, 2.38 oz (67.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.96|
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Spirulina • Champignon Mushroom Extract
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients
- Supports a Fresh Litter Box
- Delicious Feline Formula
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Stop the Sink
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Cat Products Are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
A formula designed to freshen breath and reduce fecal odor in cats.
Clean Scat combines specific factors that help to improve fecal quality, clean the blood, reduce the frequency of flatulence and freshen breath!
Give 2 chews daily.
For best results use daily and give between meals.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in cats only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:|
|Yielding: Chlorophyll||2 mg|
|Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex brand)||30 mg|
|Yucca Schidigera Extract||10 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, fenugreek, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.|
the cat love it.
The cat loves it
Posted by Reviewer2659041 on Nov 22, 2016
I don't really see the results, but the cat loves it.
My cat will not eat it
Posted by Reviewer3031473 on Jun 16, 2016
It smells very earthy and green and my cat will not even lick it
Cat doesn't like it
Posted by cherylphchan on Jan 25, 2016
My cat doesn't like it much as it has a slightly off smell to it. Otherwise it loves the daily best one under the same brand. That had a more meaty smell to it.
Posted by 5216456434589857188 on Apr 25, 2015