Physician's Formula, Inc., Bronze Booster, Glow-Boosting Sun Stones, Light to Medium 7329, 0.7 oz (20 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Brush or Buff On
- A Gorgeous Glow (Applicators Included)
- Glow Activator Technology
- Instant & Lasting Luminous Bronze Glow!
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Includes Mirror · Brush · Puff
A Bronzer with Benefits
- Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.
- Iridescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect.
- Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of loose powder without the mess.
Our Exclusive Blend
- Glow Activator Technology provides Triple-Action Bronze Boosting that helps to enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin's clarity and radiance.
Brush or Buff on a Bronze Glow
- Ultra-chic jar includes a soft, fan-shaped bronzer brush for all-over face application and a luxurious puff, perfect for dusting bronzer on décolleté
May be worn alone or over makeup. For best results brush over the beads of powder with the brush, using a circular motion. Lightly brush powder over face and neck for a luminous tan glow. To accentuate and contour apply more over cheekbones. For an extra glow, use the puff on décolleté. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
Keep out of reach of children.
Nylon-6, silica, zea mays (corn) starch, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, magnesium stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lecithin, diisostearyl malate, inositol, maltodextrin, mucuna pruriens seed extract, ethylhexylglycerin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, phenethyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: iron oxides, mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide.
Powder has very delicate bronze glow, but too many sequins. However, cover is thin. The brush is broad and has the excellent quality, but a puff is synthetic. I think that good for an evening not as daily make up.
Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014
PEARLS AND KNEW BUT NOT THIS BRAND. HAVE A VERY NICE PRESENTATION, brochita LEADS INTO A FLAT AND ALSO A MIRROR YOU CAN HELP touch up in a jiffy. Recommend and repeat. PEGA IS THAT THE ONLY BOX VAN WHERE WOULD BE THE PEARLS FOR MY GREATEST TASTE.
haven't recieved the product
Posted by 5077851018850282735 on Mar 20, 2014
haven't recieved the product
Posted by 4700422984816032307 on Sep 16, 2013
Posted by 5647573623480778391 on Sep 04, 2013
I just love it. It has a good texture and
If you are looking for a bronzer- skip to the next one...
Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 08, 2013
I really don't like to give a bad review, but what's the point of reviews if not putting a finger on the problematic products as well? I think this product was my biggest disappointment... I LOVE bronzers, but this one is soooo light that it just don't give any bronzing effect what so ever. It also as so much shimmer... to much shimmer... I also didn't like the package, which unlike the guerlain meteorites pack, this one looks old and not chic.... My biggest problem is the price. The low quality just doesn't match the high price..