Physician's Formula, Inc., Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio, Brown Eyes, 0.09 oz (2.7 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Shimmer Strips
- Instant Drama
- Inner Rim Eyeliner
- 100% Waterproof
- Enhance & Define Brown Eyes
- 3x Custom Shades = 3x Custom Looks
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Wearers
- Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented eyeliner trio delivers rich color and instant drama!
- Versatile eyeliner for eye enhancing definition and inner eye rim intensity.
- Super-smooth gliding texture makes defining eyes effortless.
3x Custom Shades for Dramatic Brown Eyes
Each shade creates a custom look for your eye color.
- Natural - Espresso
- Playful - Purple
- Dramatic - Black
100% Waterproof Wear
Unique kohl formula is 100% waterproof for high-performance and ultra-glamorous definition.
Apply eyeliner at the base of upper lashes and in the inside of lower eye rim for ultra-dramatic definition.
Layer shades together for endless looks.
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, triacontanyl PVP, paraffin, poylbutene, cetyl dimethicone, simethicone, magnesium aluminum silicate, bisabolol, panthenyl ethyl ether, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol. May Contain: Aluminum calcium sodium silicate, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, chromium oxide greens, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxides, manganese violet, mica, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, triethylcaprylylsilane, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.
Very nice product, the colors are deep with soft shimmer. And they are also hypoallergenic. One should use them to draw a line on the lower lid (not only of course but mostly). They are also good for a smoky look. Just don't press too hard, the are soft and fragile.
Posted by 4875912203504960008 on Sep 12, 2016
Not a good product at long. Does not remain on the eyes at definitely not waterproof! Not going to buy again :(
Posted by Reviewer2277193 on May 08, 2015
So far I've only used the black and I love it. There's a bit of a sparkle to it, so if you're not into that, you might not like it. Also, not sure what happens as the tip becomes more blunt from use... no way to sharpen it?
Posted by 5734682272005394428 on Apr 01, 2015
I love it!!! the colors are great, you can use it for intense color and for light one, very easy to apply and it lasts for hours!
Posted by miracle on Feb 05, 2015
really bad one. at first my eyes seem irritating, at second these are hard kajals, and colors is so fade
Posted by 5403922373701996006 on Jan 02, 2015
But not great...color is beautiful but it doesn't show up very well on the inner rim like it says...seems to smear on the lid too easily, but I'm going to try a primer first and then the color and see if that works.