Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30, Creamy Natural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Talc-Free Mineral
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Buffing Kabuki Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Since 1937
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 15%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
Best Compact I Used
Best Compact I Used
This does not break my skin out like other brands compact. The finish look is indeed like airbrush. I wear it and on a few occasions i took photos and my complexion looks flawless on the photo... like porcelin. I use a kabuki brush to brush it on after my sunscreen n concealer. The finish look is not cakey. Even when i spend hours outdoor and perspire, my face still looks like i have beautiful skin. Love it!! This color is natural looking as well. I am Asian but slightly fair complexion.
I love it!
Posted by 5031062114613939203 on Jan 14, 2017
This is a very nice face powder. I apply it all over my face with my Zoeva Powder brush and I find that it makes me look healthier and gives my complexion a nice semi-matte finish. It also has SPF 30 which is a plus and it will last me forever because of the big quantity. I would have liked for this to help my skin stay matte for longer. I still have to apply another powder on my T-zone, but that's due to the fact that this is not made to be a mattifying product and it's super gentle on the skin. I think people with dry/normal skin would like this a lot, but I also love it anyway and use it everyday because of how great my skin feels and looks with it. It didn't break me out also. I would repurchase ❤
Would definetly buy again
Posted by 5752264083239022927 on Jan 04, 2017
Great product! Does not look powdery, natural toned and does not make acne-prone skin break out. The coverage is light to medium.
Posted by Helper on Nov 18, 2016
My favorite powder. Again and again I come back to it. Nice consistence, nice finish, well-groomed face.
It has a weird smell
Posted by 5439663373320859571 on Oct 19, 2016
I don't like this powder cos it smells a bit weird after applying on my face.