Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Correcting Primer SPF 15, Talc Free, Nude, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Smoothes & Evens Out Skin Tone
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- 3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Sun Protection
- Color-Corrects Imperfections
- Smoothes Skin
- Makeup Wears Longer
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Sun Protection
- In one simple step, this versatile primer color-corrects imperfections, smoothes skin texture, fills in fine lines and boosts makeup's staying power.
Unique Skin-Perfecting Formula
- High-tech silicone polymers deliver an ultra skin-softening effect, creating the perfect canvas finish.
- Lightweight formula instantly refreshes skin, sweeping away visible signs of fatigue and dullness.
- Can be used alone or under makeup for the ultimate flawless finish.
The Talc on Talc!
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear
- Minerals such as Mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.
- Essential mineral extracts Rhodochrosite, Malachite and Smithsonite help lock in moisture and protect against daily environmental aggressors.
- Infused with Mineral Water for added comfort.
- Ultra-convenient twist-pen with attached brush applicator allows for easy blending and effortless application.
For first application allow 10-15 twists for product to flow through the applicator. After first use, twist 1-2 times for the perfect dose. Using the brush, apply to the center of the face, sweeping outward in upward movements. Gently use fingertips to blend into skin. Use alone or under makeup.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Titanium dioxide 2.9%, zinc oxide 3%
Mineral water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C30-45 alkyldimethylsilyl polypropylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, silica, magnesium silicate, paraffin, glycerine, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, castor oil phosphate, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disodium stearoyl glutamate, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl isostearate, hexylene glycol, malachite extract, phenoxyethanol, polyhydroxystearic acid, propylene carbonate, rhodochrosite extract, smithsonite extract, sodium chloride, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water. May contain: Chromium oxide green, iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide.
This makes my make-up last all day and I love how it feels against the skin! It does not get the last star because of the brush on top. It does nothing for me. Wish it was a pump bottle or a tube!
Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015
Not that fussed on this. I find it easier to apply with my fingers than use the brush (the brush gets gunky and clogged, too). It doesn't have the effect I expected, it doesn't seem to make much difference to my make up at all.
Posted by 5203614621889458625 on Dec 24, 2014
My skin is combined, but is not greasy for years, it was greasy though after 2 hours wearing this product.
Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Dec 08, 2014
Super quality,hight recomended
Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Nov 18, 2014
Half of my cosmetics are Physician's Formula, but this one I won't be purchasing again. It left a white, "chalkiness" to my face. I realize this is the SPF. That will work for many people who also apply blush & bronzer, but I don't. The consistency was nice, and it did not irritate my skin. It's just too matte and chalky for me. I have normal skin and an olive complexion. The other feature I do not like is the applicator brush. Oh well.