Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light/Medium, SPF 20, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium, dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Kind to skin
Kind to skin
Medium-high coverage and moderately moisturizing. Enough to blend out pores and pimple marks. Spreadable, even if it dries fast. Blends in nicely on my tropical Asian skin tone. Average Japanese/ Korean/ Caucasian will find Light/medium slightly on the tanned side. I used it both in Singapore and in travels to extreme cold/hot countries. Surprisingly it doesn't turn my face into an oil rig despite the moisturizing quality and a natural looking dewy finish. For whole day wear, just some powdering around the nose and forehead is sufficient on my hyper-oily skin type. Doesn't have weird smell even without fragrance, just subtle "basic" kaolin clay kind of scent. I like healthy, clean, harsh-chemical-free product like this. Hope there will be more of this organic wear line. Buying another tube to stock up. Will recommend this to those with sensitive/ oily skin, or those looking for beauty without long term harm.
Posted by 4833516177853163101 on Jan 05, 2017
I like this cream but it is a little bit thick so if you have oily skin it will show a little bit through the cream. There is no bad smell and texture is fine. :)
Posted by 5090197020716076736 on Dec 18, 2016
Overall this product is good. Even though it applies light initially,it seems to blend in with my natural tan skin within a few minutes. I have dry skin and this seems to make it look more dry, that's the only down side.
Posted by 5732068417469731242 on Dec 15, 2016
All I use as foundation, sunscreen & moisturizer, good for tan to medium skin
Love love love
Posted by MarjorieS on Nov 07, 2016
I am a brunette with acne prone skin! I love this product! It is organic, does not break me out, it is perfect for my skin tone (I am quite fair for a brunette). Easy to apply even though I find a lot of product is needed. Will definitely repurchase though!
Way too fair for a light/medium shade
Posted by 5614088654382580019 on Oct 13, 2016
Many have complained about that this brand has a lack in variations of shades on their creams and foundations, and I totally agree. Because of the good reviews I went on buying this shade in hope that it would suite my complexion. On the Mac chart I think I'm a C20, so this cream makes me all pale and pinkish. It give a good coverage, though, and it's gentle to the skin plus doesn't provoke a lot of oil. That being said, it dries out fast while applying so I have to add some clear facial cream to it before applying. It may be applied by fingers or sponge. Won't repurchase.