Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Fake Out Mascara, Black, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Natural Origin
- 24 Hr Wear
- False Lash Effect
- 70% Organic
- 100% Natural Fibers
- No Irritation
- Fragrance Free
- Opthalmologist Approved
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
- 100% Recyclable Brush
100% Free of
- Harsh Chemicals
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Synthetic Fibers
- Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
100% Natural False Lash Effect
- 1st ever mascara with 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation.*
- Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length & curl.
1st Ever 100% Natural Fiber Blend
- 100% Natural Origin Nylon, Silk Cotton Powder and Pine Tree Fibers: - Bind to the entire lash for the ultimate volume & length.
- 100% Natural Corn Based FlexiFilm. - Helps retain and enhance lash curl and bind color to lashes.
100% Recyclable Brush
- Oversized brush creates a fabulously false lash effect instantly!
* Based on a panel of women using Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin FakeOut Mascara.
|Traditional Mascara||100% Natural Mascara|
|Synthetic Solvents - can cause dry, brittle lashes.||100% Free of Synthetic Solvents - coats lashes without breakage & drying.
Organic Orange Water - extracted from orange fruits to hydrate and moisturize.
Organic Aloe and Cucumber Extracts - calming, soothing and moisturizing.
|Synthetic Polymers - can cause lash clumping & build-up on brush.||100% Natural Biopolymers - derived from nature to provide clump-free lashes.|
|Synthetic Preservatives - used to preserve and extend mascara shelf life.||100% Natural Preservatives - natural system that reduces the risk of irritation.|
|Synthetic Fibers - used to volumize and can cause eye irritation.||100% Natural Rice Protein & Organic
Tapioca Starch - Naturally boosts volume.
Organic Beeswax - provides buildable formula.
|Synthetic Color Pigments||100% Natural Color Pigments|
|Petroleum By Products - can cause irritation.||100% Free of Petroleum By Products, Parabens, GMOs & Synthetic Fragrances|
Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for added volume. Can easily be washed off with soap and water or removed with a Physicians Formula eye makeup remover.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, glycerin*, glyceryl stearate SE, beeswax*, microcrystalline cellulose, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, tapioca starch*, hydrolyzed corn starch, stearic acid, jojoba esters, oryza sativa (rice) powder*, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, ceiba pentandra fiber powder, cellulose, nylon-10/10, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit extract*, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, water, glyceryl caprylate, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate. May contain: Iron oxides, titanium oxide.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
It is my second Physician's Formula mascara, and the effect is just great! All my previous super expensive mascaras smudged and disappeared by the evening. But this one stays ON my eyelashes the whole day. It can be used on its own or as a second layer after the lengthening mascara. A little but: the mascara is destroyed if even a drop of water or a tear gets on it. Be careful!
Posted by 5225281565381445942 on Dec 01, 2016
I shall never buy it
Posted by 5236753746980477278 on Oct 09, 2016
I like that I can play with how thick my lashed look with this mascara. But it smears very easily and this is a big problem for me since I scratch my eyes a lot
Posted by 5397996889609121866 on Aug 07, 2016
It's quit messy
Posted by 5206610006769630478 on Jul 12, 2016
Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Jun 13, 2016
I'm usually allergic to Mascara or they make my eyelashes brittle - but not this one. I love it. Found it hard to use the bigger dispenser but have become used to it now so I don't even think about it.