Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Blush, Rose 7560, 0.21 oz (6 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- pH Powered Blush
- Compact Lights Up!
- Instantly Matches You in 60 Seconds!
- Reacts to Light & Your pH for Your Perfect Blushing Glow
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- 14 hr Wear
- On/Off Switch
- Brush Included
Makeup Powered by You!
- 1st Ever Blush with pH power complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
- Fluorescein Based Dye - senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect blushing glow.
- Photochromic Powders - light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.
Look Your Best in Every Light!
- LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror, for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!
Using a soft powder brush, sweep over blush. Tap excess powder from brush before applying. Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply right below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, zeolite, dimethiconol, sorbic acid. May contain: Iron oxides, mica, red 27, red 28 lake, red 7 lake, titanium dioxide, ultramarines.
Excellent lasting colour
Excellent lasting colour
Got this blush on a whim together with the other colour, Natural, in the series. I had expected to like Natural better since I'm a fan of nude, soft colours on my fair, light asian skin. It's a pleasant surprise that I prefer this over natural, since this blush left a nice fresh looking pink on my cheeks. Received compliments from the first day I wore it, and people thought I was naturally flushed and looked healthy. Having oily skin, it's hard for colour to stay on my face considering how often I blot and press tissues to my skin to rid it of the oily shine. This stayed extremely well and performed better than alot of my high end brand blushes. Very, very pleased with this. On a sidenote, I'm not really convinced about the PH thing though,the colour was the same the moment I swiped it on to the end of the day.
Posted by 5120146057399377932 on Sep 24, 2016
Very sparkly though,, not for day time. The box LED is cool i like it. Update: it will lose the sparkly effect after couple uses.
too much shimmer
Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 07, 2016
The packaging is cheap with sharp corners. The color is a hot pink so u will beed to be careful not to apply too much. The best thing about this blusher is the brush. Unlike most horrid brushes tat come w blushers, this brush is soft. I wish it was matte. The shimmers do not work well for women over 35.
Muy bonito para regalar
Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015
Se lo regalé a una amiga y la verdad que es muy mono. Ella me ha dicho que le gusta mucho y a su madre también y eso que tienen colores de piel muy diferentes... Creo que está bien para regalo porque la caja y las luces le dan un toque muy especial y no hay tanto problema para acertar con el tono, ya que se adapta muy bien.
Posted by 5260503534291315273 on Mar 03, 2015
Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Dec 30, 2014
El packaging es una monada, me encanta. El producto en sí está bien, en mi caso el rosa se ajusta a mi piel bajando de intensidad el tono original. Me queda un color perfecto, en armonía con mi tono de piel.