Physician's Formula, Inc., Powder Palette, Mineral Glow Pearls, Translucent Pearl, 0.28 oz (8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Real Mineral Pearl Extract
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- All Skin Tones
- Creates a Skin-Perfecting Luminous Glow
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
Multi-Colored Mineral Pearls for an Illuminating Glow
- Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly glowing complexion and a perfectly even skin tone.
Real Mineral Pearl Extract
- Deliver a luxurious skin-perfecting effect: Radiant finish blurs imperfections, revealing a flawless and youthful glow.
- Protects and conditions skin with antioxidant properties.
Compact contains build-in mirror and includes a high quality brush.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush powder over face and neck to even out skin tone. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, kaolin, silica, nylon-6, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, pearl extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, bis-PEG-12 dimethicone beeswax, caprylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, polybutene, methicone, tocopheryl acetate, phenethyl alcohol. May Contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide, aluminum hydroxide, carmine, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, yellow 5 lake
I'm very happy with this highlighter, it gives such a nice glow to the skin and it's long lasting. Be careful - there is a layer of shimmer on top of the product, make sure to remove it with a brush before applying the highlighter. Good value for the money, will definitely repurchase this.
Posted by 5659770590850384174 on Feb 12, 2017
looks like i just put glitters on my face. definitely not for highlighting.
Posted by 5511935387810803948 on Dec 14, 2016
For evening functions, not suitable for daytime.
Posted by 5274410332970214035 on Nov 01, 2016
Good product as expected.
Posted by 5387540850877174178 on Jul 12, 2016
good, subtle highlight.