Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Creamliner, Brown Eyes, 0.21 oz (6 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 24 Hour Wear
- Enhance & Define Brown Eyes
- 3 Custom Shades for Perfect Brown Eyes
- Snap Together - Snap Apart
- Pro-Eyeliner Brush
- 3 Custom Shades = 3 Custom Looks
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Paraben Free
3x Custom Looks
- Natural Espresso
- Playful Purple
- Dramatic Black + Purple Shimmer
Custom Eyeliner Trio
- Unique gel creamliner in three eye enhancing shades for glamorous definition.
Easy & Precise Gel Cream Formula
- Innovative formula glides-on effortlessly and provides the precise definition of a liquid eyeliner.
- Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula for 24-Hour wear.
Professional & Portable Application
- Pro-Eyeliner brush provides easy and precise application.
- Stackable eyeliner pots can be pulled apart for individual use on-the-go.
Glide brush over gel creamliner and apply along the upper lash line in short, even strokes from inner to outer eye corner.
Layer shades together for endless looks. For more defined eyes, apply along lower lash line as well.
For Best Results: Close cap tightly after each use & wipe brush clean.
Isododecane, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cellulose, glycerin, propylene carbonate, PVP, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water, BHT, phenoxyethanol May contain: aluminum powder, black 2, calcium sodium borosilicate, carmine, chromium oxide greens, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxides, manganese violet, mica, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.
אהבתי מאוד את הצבעים
Posted by 5118327188336152119 on Jan 14, 2016
it's quite small, but i think it's enough, because i am not gonna use only this Gel Creamliner in my whole life. the black one has shimmer pearls, and very well-pigmented. i think it has everything that i need. i don't need any other gel eyeliner. purple one makes me feel so good. shiny! it's so good!
Excellent except for the purple one
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015
The Brown and the black gel eyeliners are much better than the ELF ones, they do not smudge at all. The purple one does not have a good color payoff, it seems that the purple gel does not want to stick to your lashline because it is rather slippery.
Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Sep 08, 2015
I love these gel eye liners. Colors are so pigmented (maybe the purple one, a bit less), brush works fine, and lasts all day.
Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015
(Sorry for my bad English !) Those are nice but they lack a little bit of pigmentation. The colors are gorgeous.