Pines International, Organic Pines Wheat Grass, 500 mg, 1400 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Oxygen Removed
- Sealed with Special Cap to Protect Nutrients
- The Wheat Grass People
- Since 1976
- A Deep Green Leafy Vegetable
- The Original Green Superfood
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- 200 Servings
- Certified Organic by AI
Wheatgrass Research - Charles Schnabel and other scientists began studying wheatgrass in 1932. They determined the best climate, location, soils and stage of growth for highest nutritional density. They developed equipment to dry the wheatgrass at low temperatures. Pines follows these growing, harvesting, drying and packaging standards established by Dr. Schnabel.
Never Grown in Greenhouses or Trays
Pines Wheat Grass is grown in the same kind of glacial soils that produced the most nutritious wheatgrass in the research. It matures slowly, outdoors, during cold months. Freezing nighttime temperatures and cold days convert months of full sunlight into nutritional density, while the plant remains a short grass.
The Vegetable Nutrition You Need - In an Instant!
- Keep it Simple.
- Keep it Clean.
- Keep it Green!
Take 7 tablets with water or juice for a serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
Organic wheat grass, silica, organic rice extract.
Tablets contain 98% wheatgrass.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 7 Tablets (3.5 g)|
|Servings per container: 200|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (100% as betacarotene)||25%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars or calcium.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.