Planetary Herbals, Guggul Cholesterol Compound, 375 mg, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- For Circulation & Cholesterol
- Herbal Supplement
- Approved by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D
Guggul is the most widely used of all Ayurvedic resins. Similar to myrrh, guggul is traditionally classified as being both purifying and rejuvenating. Modern research shows that it supports healthy cholesterol levels, increases fat metabolization, and promotes healthy thyroid function. Planetary Ayurvedics Guggul Cholesterol Compound is unique in that it includes the legendary Triphala, the most highly revered compound in the 5,000-year old Ayurvedic tradition.
2 tablets twice daily between meals.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Guggul Extract (yielding 37.5 mg guggulsterones)||375 mg||†|
Chebulic myrobalan fruit, amla fruit, belleric myrobalan fruit, ginger root, black pepper fruit, long pepper fruit, dill seed, and asafetida.
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.