Plum Organics, Super Puffs, Organic Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs, Spinach & Apple, 1.5 oz (42 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Made with Real Veggies & Fruit
- 14 Vitamins & Minerals
- Baked With Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
eat your colors!
Organic veggies. Whole grains. Real fruit. The good things that make you happy; tasty bursts of color that make baby happy. Perfectly sized for little fingers, Super Puffs encourage self-feeding and easily dissolve into grins and giggles. Delight those tiny taste buds and teach your little stars to eat their colors.
Inspire little snackers to eat their colors with flavorful combinations & a rainbow of nutritional goodness.
- Nutrition - 14 essential vitamins and minerals: 10% DV Vit. A & Iron, 23 mg Choline
- Baby Stage - Perfect snack for baby - melts easily & encourages self-feeding
- Palate - Delight tiny taste buds with a vibrant blend of spinach & apple
- Promise - Certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
is your baby ready for super puffs:
Your baby may be ready for Super Puffs if he or she:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Eats thicker, chunkier food purees
- Picks up small foods between thumb & first finger
- Uses jaw to mash food
Use within 1 week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic rice flour, organic dried cane syrup, organic whole oat flour, organic brown rice flour, organic apple powder, natural flavor, organic spinach powder. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, reduced iron, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, mixed tocopherols for freshness.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 7 g (about ½ cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Plum puffs are wonderful, baby has been eating them since 9months and she loves it! east to eat even with only 2 teeth. Only problem is that it seems like it's loaded with sugar, 1g of sugar doesn't seem much but it's actually 1g per serving (7g). I can see why it tastes so good!
always crunchy n a fav for my kids!
Posted by 4778474620603588566 on Feb 14, 2017
its not as sweet (which is a good thing) as the other brands baby puffs and it has good crunch!
Not as good as the other flavours
Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Feb 13, 2017
This one is a bit disappointing compared to the other flavours (blueberry, mango, strawberry). You hardly find the apple taste. My babies like them, though.
Posted by 5495584902021533216 on Feb 12, 2017
My kid likes it
Yummy - Parents love it too!
Posted by 5067780781820586945 on Dec 18, 2016
My son loves it :)