Pukka Herbs, Love, Organic Rose, Chamomile & Lavender Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 0.8 oz (24 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- To Warm Your Heart
- Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Organic - Soil Association
- USDA Organic
Thank you for choosing Love tea. It is a unique blend of fragrant herbs with fantastic soothing properties. Drink it to help you feel cherished and well nourished, night and day. Herbs have been used to support health for thousands of years. At Pukka we create unique blends to harness their incredible potential.
- Rose and lavender warm the heart
- Elderflower and chamomile relax and soothe
- Marigold petals are beautifully balancing
Enjoy it and stay well.
Infuse for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
Chamomile flower (25%), limeflower, elderflower, marigold petal, licorice root, rose flower (5%) lavender flower (5%).
Naturally caffeine free. 100% organically grown and ethically sourced.
One of my favourites
Posted by 4813291584509276250 on Sep 25, 2016
I can drink it plain or with a hint of honey and almond milk, and I love this tea. Super calming and home-y feeling, not too sweet at all, and not too strong on the licorice (I'm not a fan of licorice in my drinks). The rose is subtle, along with the lavender - chamomile is the strongest, but you can taste all three
Good tea but I can't smell the roses
Posted by 5725764303024205789 on Sep 14, 2016
Tastes and smells just as any chamomile tea would, no roses here)
Great every day blend
Posted by 5346496276445693227 on May 20, 2016
We love this blend of herbal teas. Fragrant and soothing. Also makes great iced tea!
Posted by 5712165706838367521 on Nov 20, 2015