Pure Essence, LifeEssence, The Master Multiple, 9.21 oz (261 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Reformulated for Even Better Results!
- Dietary Supplement
About LifeEssence Powder
LifeEssence powder is the most convenient, energetic, and delicious nutritional powder even offered. It is so complete that it takes the place of several different supplements:
- A complete vitamin and mineral supplement, with ideal levels of every nutrient, all in the forms the body prefers.
- A superb Antioxidant complex, including L-Cysteine, Zinc, Green tea, Alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamins A, C, E and Selenium.
- A robust SuperFood complex with the equivalent of over 4000 mg of energy packed, whole food power.
- Over 4000 mg more of whole food equivalents from the world's most revered Superior Herbs. These herbs add still more energy, and support the function of every organ and gland in the body.
LifeEssence Powder does not contain artificial colorings or flavorings, GMO's, yeast, dairy, gluten or wheat. It is suitable for vegetarians, and is guaranteed to your complete satisfaction.
One level scoop, mixed with water or your favorite nutritional beverage. Fruits may be added if desired.
Citric acid, lime fruit juice powder, lemon fruit juice powder, natural flavors, orange fruit powder, tartaric acid, malic acid, lemon oil, lo han (fruit) extract, chalcone, stevia (leaf) extract.
Storage: Keep tightly closed at room temperature.?
Caution: Please keep all supplements out of children's reach.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (8.7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g||2|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||10,000 IU||200|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||600 mg||1000|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||200 IU||667|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone)||40 mcg||50|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)||22.5 mg||1500|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||25.5 mg||1500|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||80 mg||400|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg||1000|
|Folate (as folic acid)||800 mcg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||3333|
|Biotin (as d-biotin)||300 mcg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1000|
|Calcium (as Ca lactate, pantothenate)||150 mg||15|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg||100|
|Magnesium (a Mg carbonate)||150 mg||37.5|
|Zinc (as Zn lactate)||15 mg||100|
|Selenium (as Se l-selenomethionine)||200 mcg||285|
|Copper (as Cu gluconate)||1 mg||50|
|Manganese (as Mn citrate)||1 mg||50|
|Chromium (as Cr amino nicotinate)||200 mcg||166|
|Molybdenum (as Mo glycinate)||50 mcg||65|
|Potassium (as K citrate)||99 mg||<3|
Complete trace mineral complex, 12.5 mg; Boron (as B glycinate), 1.5 mg; Silica (from bamboo), 250 mcg; Vanadium (as V glycinate), 25 mcg (An average of less than 1 mg of naturally occurring iron is present in LifeEssence's food base.)
Chlorella, 1000 mg; Organic Oat grass juice extract (30:1), 100 mg; North Atlantic kelp, 38 mg
Bacopa monnieri extract (35% bacosides), 75 mg; Codonopsis (10% polysaccharides), 50 mg; Organic Goji fruit (20% polysaccharides), 25 mg; Astragalus root (15% polysaccharides), 25 mg; American ginseng, 25 mg; Poria cocos (40% polysaccharides), 15 mg; Eleuthero root (0.8% eleutherosides), 15 mg
MSM, 50 mg; Green tea (60% EGCG), 25 mg; L-Cysteine, 25 mg; Alpha-lipoic acid, 10 mg
Soy lecithin, 400 mg; Choline Bitartrate, 75 mg; Inositol, 25 mg; Mixed tocopherol complex (20% gamma tocopherol), 25 mg; Octacosanol, 300 mcg
Hesperidin (80%), 50 mg; Quercetin (Saphora japonica)(15:1), 15 mg; Rutin, 15 mg
Broad spectrum, vegetarian, digestive plant enzymes
LifeEssence's foods and herbs yield hundreds of valuable phyto-nutrient compounds.
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Estimated Whole Food Value 8,300 mg