Quality of Life Labs, Advasorb, Vitamin C, 60 Vegicaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Essential Nutrients
- With Rapid-Uptake Fast-C & NAC
- Antioxidant, Detox & Immune Support
- Clinically Proven Rapid Absorption
- No Upset Stomach, No Heartburn
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
Whether you are taking vitamin C for antioxidant protection, detoxification, or immune support, amplify its effects with Advasorb Vitamin C. Combining Fast-C — a unique, rapidly absorbed, and better retained form of vitamin C — with N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), this potent formula delivers:
- Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin C and NAC are both antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Detoxification Support: Animal and human studies have demonstrated that both vitamin C and NAC help the body detoxify a range of pollutants — including heavy metals, automobile exhaust, tobacco smoke, industrial chemicals, and pesticides.
- Immune Boost: Human clinical trials have shown that daily intake of vitamin C during the cold-weather season can promote immune response. A placebo-controlled study also found that people who took NAC in the winter maintained their well-being.
- Delivers 54% more vitamin C into the tissues in the first 2 hours vs. the leading premium brand.
- Buffered: No upset stomach, no heartburn.
2 vegicaps with a meal for antioxidant protection. Double the dosage for detox and immune support.
Rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, peppermint oil, vegetable cellulose, Alkemy alkaline mineral base (gum acacia, dicalcium phosphate, potassium hydroxide), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, riboflavin, titanium dioxide.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (Fast-C powder)||500 mg||1000%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate) (Alkemy)||79 mg||8%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) (Alkemy)||8 mg||2%|
|Black pepper extract (BioPerine)||3 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established.|